Armory Park Inn is an exceptional Tucson bed and breakfast in the heart of downtown. Seven rooms offer a haven of stylish comfort with a fusion of Old World elegance and modern conveniences. For those with accessibility concerns, please read more in our Accessibility Policy.
The Charles Debrille Poston
The Charles O. Brown
The Estevan Ochoa
The Larcena Pennington
The Peter Rainsford Brady
The Isabella Greenway
The George O. Hand
- Custom hand-tufted cashmere & cotton mattress
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Luxurious Frette bed linens, down pillows, robes and slippers
- Private bathroom with custom vanity, rainfall shower & hand shower
- William Roam bath amenities
- Oversized Turkish-T bath linens
- Individually controlled air conditioning & heat
- 50” Flatscreen TV with DirecTV
- In-room refrigerator, coffee & tea
- Smoke free environment
Inn & Guest Amenities
- Complimentary locally sourced buffet breakfast served each morning
- Hosted evening “Armory Hour”
- A small, well-equipped gym with free weights, yoga mats, a Peloton stationary bike and a Woodway Path treadmill.
- Complimentary 7-speed cruiser bikes that are as adorable as they are functional.
- Enjoy a cool Arizona evening by the outdoor stone firepit.
- Scenic outdoor spaces with fragrant fruit trees and plenty of room for rest and relaxation.
- Coffee mugs and etched glassware handmade in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
- An extensive book collection highlighting historic downtown Tucson and southern Arizona.
- Did we miss something? If you imagine an amenity that isn’t listed, please give us a call, and we will do our best to have it on hand when you arrive!