Stay Small & Stay Safe in Tucson
Relax in our Historic Tucson Accommodations
We are happy that our beautiful state of Arizona is starting to get on the road to recovery and we are dedicated to contributing to that effort. As you begin to make your travel plans, we know that cleanliness will be paramount in your decision process. Staying small is staying safe and we are enhancing our already stringent practices to ensure your peace of mind. Read on for the additional changes and procedures we have made at our historic Tucson accommodations to allow you to travel with confidence.
Here's How We Ensure a Safe and Satisfying Stay
We want you to feel safe and comfortable in our historic Tucson accommodations.
- As per our normal exceptional cleaning protocols, all rooms are meticulously disinfected and sanitized after each guest.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property.
- Comprehensive cleaning protocols have been researched and implemented to include an even more thorough and vigilant cleaning regimen.
- Common area touchpoint such as doorknobs, light switches, stair rails, etc. are being wiped down several times per day with disinfecting wipes.
- Daily room refreshes have been suspended for the time being to limit contact but we are available via phone or text to address any guest needs.
- We offer remote check-in and check-out by request.
- Enjoy the lovely and tranquil environment with plenty of sitting areas and outdoor patio space for rest and relaxation while maintaining distancing.
- We will continue to serve our full multi-course breakfast as we always have but we will also offer an in-room gourmet breakfast basket option. (YAY! You still get Dora’s scones!) We will have reserved seating for guests to maintain social distancing and stagger serving times as necessary and as always, we will pay close attention to the guidelines put forth by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- We still offer “Armory Hour” (phew!). Guests will be served wine/beer/soft drink and individually plated appetizers to enjoy either in their room or in the scattered seating locations throughout the property.
“The whole building, let alone our room is spectacular, spotlessly clean and steeped in history. The walls covered in wonderful art and artifacts galore.”
– TripAdvisor Review